As a member of our team, you will become an expert in our partner integrations: a diverse range of APIs, SDKs and other systems that power integrations such as Alexa, Google Assistant, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Tinder, and others.
You will interface with partners all around the world and work with them to integrate the Spotify experience into their platforms and surfaces, or understand their requirements and translate them into actionable work for our engineering teams.
What you’ll do
- Work and communicate with our partners to translate their requirements into actionable tasks for our engineering teams.
- Unblocking our engineering teams by figuring out external and internal dependencies, assessing technical risks and clarifying uncertainty.
- Triaging incoming bugs and requests from our partners, and routing them to the right team together with the right context so they are able to solve them. Part of the responsibility is to define this process to our partners and improve our existing process.
- Write and provide documentation and support to our partners to integrate our experience into their products and services.
- Ensure that the Spotify experience we ship with our partners is of high quality and continuously improves.
Who you are
- You have experience working in Software Engineering in an agile environment, so you can understand and explain our diverse APIs, SDKs and systems.
- You’ve worked interfacing with partners, customers, vendors, etc and are an excellent communicator across different cultures and different domains (product, business, engineering, design, etc.)
- You can recognize operational processes that need improvement and you have the drive to tweak them.
- You are comfortable with flexible working hours to accommodate video calls in different time zones.
- You are able to regularly travel to visit partners.
You will work from our awesome office in Stockholm – we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in Sweden.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.