We are looking for a Partner Service Manager that will join the Revenue Partnerships team based in NY. In this role, you will help craft the future of Spotify’s advertising business by supporting the day-to-day management of some of our most strategic partners that help us scale & optimize our global advertising business.
What you’ll do:
- Manage existing demand side relationships with an emphasis on automated advertising.
- Develop detailed understanding of Spotify’s advertising programs, formats and monetization infrastructure.
- Develop familiarity with tech provider integrations, partner UI’s and internal setups and reporting capabilities.
- Help and support in preparation of deal negotiations.
- Work with business and product development leaders to execute Spotify’s Revenue Partnerships objectives.
- Collaborate with product management, operations and sales to ensure partnership integrations are scoped properly, architected and maintained in accordance with our agreements.
- Liaise between technology providers and internal customers.
- Provide effective, articulate and concise updates (written & verbal) to key internal partners.
Who you are:
- You have proven experience with the online advertising marketplace (display, mobile, video) with strong knowledge in how media is bought, sold and delivered.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience, with at least 2 years focused in sales, product marketing or operations in the Advertising or Ad Tech industry.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Economics or another related field.
- You care about strong verbal and written communication, with the capability to speak effectively to any audience, including senior executives.
- You have excellent attention to detail, possessing analytical and planning abilities.
- You are technically competent and have a deep understanding of online advertising and display technologies such as third-party ad-servers, and brand safety and/or content classification vendors
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.