Spotify is looking for a Partner Program Manager within the Platform & Partner Experience department. Our department is part of Spotify R&D and responsible for Spotify’s consumer experiences outside of Spotify’s core iOS and Android applications. We focus on areas like desktop, tablets, TVs, speakers, cars, wearables, headphones and partner application integrations to make Spotify available wherever our users are. As much of our work includes complex initiatives with multiple concurrent activities that span across multiple teams, functions, and companies, excellence in Program Management is a key part of our future success.
What you’ll do
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful coordination and execution of our joint product development programs with some of the most successful consumer product companies in the world. You will be a key part of taking new and innovative music experiences to the market for millions of people to enjoy.
Within Spotify, the Partner Program Manager orchestrates the cooperation between our Partners, Product Management, Business Development, Tech, Design, and any other concerned stakeholders. Your driver is to build partner satisfaction through the entire cycle of planning, development, implementation, and delivery of technical and other solutions, managing both parties’ objectives, requirements, and key success factors.
You will be
- working with some of the world’s biggest and most exciting brands to bring consumer experiences to millions and millions of people.
- representing the Spotify R&D perspective in partner discussions and negotiations.
- representing the Partner perspective and objectives in internal discussions and negotiating win-win solutions that meet both parties expectations
- liaising with a vast amount of teams within Spotify to secure impactful delivery of consumer value.
- responsible for driving delivery by tracking and reporting progress, coordinating activities, and identifying and removing blockers.
Who you are
- You have experience from the successful delivery of complex projects spanning multiple teams, functions, and companies.
- You probably have experience of working with major brands in the consumer electronics space.
- You have proven skills in leading and coaching teams without necessarily having formal management authority.
- You are self-motivated with a strong focus on delivery of user value.
- You are driven, but with a collaborative mindset. “You don’t win unless your team wins”.
- You are truly a “do-er”, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the program move forward.
- You are well organized with great attention to detail.
- You have an outgoing personality and can work with large groups of stakeholders.
- You have excellent collaboration skills, understand and can manage the driving forces of other functions and how to create 1+1 makes 3 situations
- You have a level of technical and product strategy depth to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You think, act and communicate clearly and confidently with team members and stakeholders across the company. You are comfortable partnering with individual contributors, vendors, and executives.
- You are eager to learn and enjoy sharing your knowledge and best practices with others is dedicated to contributing as a team member
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- You are open to travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.