At Spotify, we are reinventing the music industry by changing how people consume and pay for music. Within Spotify, the Premium Partnerships team is responsible for helping grow Spotify’s product and commercial partnerships worldwide.
We are looking for a Partner Operations Manager who can help us scale our partnerships globally, with an emphasis on delivering best-practice tools, assets and resources partnerships need to thrive. This role has the potential to increase Spotify’s presence and Premium sales in a big way.
What you’ll do
- You will work alongside the larger Operations team to build the centralized processes and resources needed to run a high-performing, scalable business
- Your work will include some design and copywriting
- You will assist the team in the discovery, application, and evangelism of standardized processes and standard methodologies
- Collect and distill partner feedback, helping us identify trends and unmet needs, and improve overall communication with internal and external customers
- From time to time will you manage projects on behalf of the Premium Operations team, as well as plan and facilitate creative workshops and collaborative sessions with multi-disciplinary teams
Who you are
- You’re a strong communicator and storyteller. You use creative communication skills to engage partners and facilitate their adoption of processes and standard methodologies
- You are able to work independently and also with a broad team to communicate expectations, goals, and deadlines
- You think creatively and sell strategically with the ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple partners in multiple time-zones
- You love to break down and simplify complex problems and present to mixed audiences at different levels of the organization
- Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to understand the user’s needs, motivations, and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- You are skilled in relationship building with a high sense of integrity and discretion, a good empathic and social teammate who does not hesitate to help out wherever needed
- Some design skills preferred such as knowledge of Photoshop, In Design, and you are comfortable building simple digital assets or bringing design elements to the work you deliver
- And above all, you hustle to get whatever needs to get done, done
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.