At Spotify do we connect millions of people with their favorite songs and create a service that people love to use. We believe music should be easily accessible and that music will make people live richer lives. We want to create a winning situation for people who love listening to music and people who love creating music.We are now looking for a Partner Implementation who will join our band spread across the globe, and help realize Spotify’s important global Telco and ISP partner projects. You will have the operational and day-to-day responsibility to run the technical implementation of the partnerships.
What you’ll do
- Leading the technical integration with our partners, transform the business rules into an actual system integration.
- Assist our Business deal Managers in pre-sales consultation and project definition together with potential partners.
- Document projects so that the full product lifecycle can be properly run.
- Lead the discussions with the partner, about the technical solutions to be implemented in order to integrate with Spotify’s APIs.
- Ensure that Spotify’s commitments in a partner relationship are delivered, documented, as well as follow-up on the partner’s dedications.
- Coordinate with our different departments: tech, legal, marketing, and design in order to ensure the project deliverables are aligned.
- Work closely with teams, product owners, and other partners to ensure we build world-class APIs for our partners to integrate with.
Who you are
You have documented working experience within a Telecom, Internet Start-up, Media, or the digital music industry. A technology background with a project and/or product focus with documented track record is preferable. You never forget that the most important task is to ensure an overall great end user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar knowledge
- You have a can-do attitude, you won’t be afraid to step in when needed.
- You understand that collaboration is key to success! Good in working directly with partners.
- You have strong presentation skills.
- A strong background in technical leadership, explaining both to technical and business people.
- You are experienced in working under deadlines and prioritizing multiple projects at a time.
- You are willing to travel to all the corners of the world.
Knowledge and experience of the following technologies
- HTTP REST APIs
- SQL and Big data analytics such as BigQuery, Postgres, Tableau
- Linux and shell
- OAuth authentication
- DNS, TCP, firewalls, database systems
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages such as Java or Python is preferred
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.