We are looking for a research operations partner to help us grow and run best-in-class creator research programs. You will join the Creator Product Insights team working on research for music industry products like Spotify for Artists and Spotify Label Analytics.
You will help manage the relationship between the research team and the global Creator community. You will be partnering with our global team of 10+ user researchers as we develop, implement, and continuously improve global processes. As a research operations partner, you will play an integral part in growing an innovative and effective research practice.
What You’ll Do
Define, improve and maintain effective processes spanning the research lifecycle (planning, running, analyzing, and sharing insights from research), including:
- Participant identification and recruitment for research studies globally
- Participant compensation
- Creation and maintenance of user-friendly documentation of processes
Manage relationships between the research team and the Creator community
- Support the development of global participant programs
- Design and execute Creator community outreach
- Proactive relationship management with our participant community
Facilitate research sessions alongside with the research team
- Operationally support user researchers during research sessions
- Ensure a great research experience for our participants through proactive and friendly communication about our research practices and setting expectations
Manage relationships with external vendors providing user research tools and solutions
- You have a minimum of 3 years of entertainment experience. Prior experience in the music industry, either in talent assistance, day-to-day management, or project management is a plus.
- You have a strong understanding of the global music tech industry.
- You have experience managing multiple concurrent projects with internal and external teams.
- You have successfully navigated big, complex organizations.
- You have the ability to maintain a high attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure, and ease with people from different cultural and educational backgrounds.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.