We are looking for a passionate and professional Operations Generalist to work on Spotify Studios’ mission of creating and acquiring distinctive audio content for Spotify’s Latin American market. Spotify Studios is a global team within Spotify that oversees Spotify’s ‘beyond core music’ business area – podcasts, video, originals – and handles relationships, partnerships, operations and content production for these creator constituents under the direction of the Head of LatAm Studios.
As an Operations Generalist, you will be instrumental to improving strategic planning for Latin American content initiatives and maintaining alignment with our centralized Spotify Studios team. This role will be based in Miami.
What you’ll do
- Support execution of large scale Content & Creator events multiple times a year (Management, Payments…).
- Support strategic planning and forecasting, working closely with our centralized Business Operations team.
- Project manage large cross-functional (and cross-geographical) projects.
- Act as a partner and counsel to Spotify’s LatAm Studios, being able to structure and develop data-driven, insightful, and compelling recommendations regarding issues within Spotify.
- Develop the communications strategy for the LatAm Studios Organization, including cadenced information sharing sessions, newsletters, and meetings.
- Conduct research and analysis to continually improve our understanding of how the LatAm Studios team interacts with the entire company, and to help the team overcome important challenges.
- Lead new iterations of already established projects and help accelerate their success.
Who you are
- You are extremely organized.
- You speak English and Spanish. Portuguese a plus.
- 2-4 years of work experience preferred.
- You are a self-starter who is eager to learn.
- You like getting into the details and solving complex problems.
- You have a desire for creating contexts where people can do their best work.
- You are curious about how things work and an interest in new ideas, technologies and problems.
- You are able to think, act and communicate with simplicity, clarity, and confidence regardless if you are talking to an individual contributor, a vendor or a C-level executive.
- You are comfortable with “working out loud,” making work-in-progress visible for constant feedback.
- You can thrive and have fun while working on critical, highly visible activities, often on a very short timeframe.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.