We are building our Legal Operations Center of Excellence team and hiring an Operations Analyst in Stockholm to provide unparalleled support to our legal and business teams. Support areas will include decision support, process improvement, policy and procedure management, support intake, requirements gathering, request management and reporting and front end system administration. This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and ability to work in a team environment. You must be intellectually curious and enjoy identifying solutions to complex problems.
What you’ll do
- Provide professional customer service to business users in response to initial inquiries and incidents within established service levels.
- Identify, investigate, understand and provide resolution to issues that impact day-to-day operations or projects.
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; user stories; writing programs.
- Verifies results by completing UAT tests.
- Prepares stakeholders to use the system by conducting training.
- Provides reference for stakeholders by writing documentation; providing support and help.
- Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for producing functional specifications as well as other deliverables related to operational process or best practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of complete end to end Operational processes.
- Identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Perform data clean-up activities.
- Perform analysis around key business processes and manual workarounds.
- Create & maintain departmental reporting.
- Assist with user acceptance testing preparation and execution.
- Create documentation such as standard operating procedures, process flows, and business requirements.
- Creates test cases and test scripts for support of user acceptance testing.
- Establish and maintain relationships within the business or function
- Follow change management process to ensure that updates are fully documented. Work closely with functional and business areas to ensure documented operational processes are understood and implemented consistently.
- Document core operational processes, creating detailed process maps and associated materials.
- Monitor use of new process documentation by developing and maintaining standard, custom and ad-hoc reports.
- Develop and track business process related metrics.
Who you are
- Minimum of four years’ experience in a related field (Operations, Business Process, Contracting)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Data Analysis and Organization (vlookup, pivot tables, etc)
- Experience with Applications / Tools such as: Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc) MS Suite (Excel, Word, etc), Workflows (Visio, Lucidchart), Tracking (Jira, Streak) Project Management (MS Project, Smartsheets) Document Management (Confluence, Box), Salesfore, CLM, CMS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to think “outside the box” and excel at creating better efficiencies
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to work in a fast paced evolving environment while being able to meet strict daily deadlines
- Documentation skills (Policies, Process, Procedure)
- Reporting Skills
- Front End System Administration; user permissioning, non-bug related issues, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline including, business, IT, legal, business management
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.