At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and built a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 60 markets and growing fast!
We are looking for an excellent Online Sales Manager to join our team in Düsseldorf. We’re looking for someone with a consistent record of revenue generation and a deep interest and a real passion for online media and innovation. We want someone who loves our product and knows how to sell creative solutions for clients and partners. You should be confident without ever being arrogant and you work hard, but know how to have fun. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Sell audio and video advertising formats, display as well as other ad space in order to grow advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with media agencies, creative agencies, and clients directly
- You will work across multiple agency departments, i.e. Radio, digital, video, programmatic, branded content and innovation teams, to deliver successful campaigns
- Coordinate with the communications planning team and strategic planners, account directors, and buyers to create successful ad campaigns
- Focus on brand sell, educating and inspiring our clients to use Spotify to enhance their business and meet, and exceed, advertising revenue goals
- Attend weekly and monthly sales meetings as required and represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador
- You will also take part in supervising our support staff and help develop them into their roles
Who you are
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a media agency/online sales role and you hold a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject
- You are communicative and speak fluent German & English. You have strong negotiation skills and the ability to present effectively and close the deal
- You have knowledge in online and offline media and have the ability to be creative with audio, video and digital client solutions
- You have a record of effective and well-organized pitching and selling backed by results
- You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- You have deep understanding of digital advertising metrics
- You are able to work in a start-up, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns
You will report into our local Director of Sales, and be based in Düsseldorf.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.