We are looking for an experienced Office Coordinator for our Berlin Office. You will be a part of the Office Management team that is responsible for the operation of all offices globally and the development of new offices. In this role, you are the first person our visitors and employees meet when they step through our entrance. You will work from our office in Berlin but you will also be in charge of our three other German offices based in Düsseldorf, Hamburg and Frankfurt.
What you’ll do
- Greet and make our visitors feel welcome
- Coordinate the booking of external meeting rooms for Spotify employees and make sure the conference rooms are in order
- Receive deliveries and manage the contact with some of our suppliers
- Handle the purchase of office supplies and catering
- Update the intranet
- Make sure the office is in good order and contribute to improving our facilities
- Processing expense reports
- Handle office related invoicing
- Help our new starters and getting them set up
- Administrate personal access cards and key management
- Be the contact person for the other German offices (Düsseldorf, Hamburg & Frankfurt)
- Assisting with events for the office like sports courses, team lunches, company celebrations and so on
Who you are
- You have some experience working in an Office Coordinator role or equivalent service-oriented role
- You are service minded and enjoy interacting with people. A lot of our employees will know you and will need your help in various matters; therefore keeping your head cool and a good structure is essential.
- You love a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. You take responsibility, proactively solve problems and get things done.
- You have excellent skills in German and English, both written and spoken
- Last but not least you share our values and are passionate about what we do. You’re also a great team player that has a positive attitude and loves to have fun at work!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.