We are looking for an experienced Office Coordinator for our two Stockholm Offices. You will be a part of the Global Facilities team that is responsible for the operation of all offices globally and the development of new offices. In this role, you are the first person our visitors and employees meet when they step through our entrance.
What you’ll do
- Greet and make our visitors and colleagues feel welcome
- Administrate personal access cards and key management
- Coordinate the booking of meeting rooms for Spotify employees and make sure the conference rooms are in order
- Receive deliveries and manage the contact with some of our suppliers
- Manage error reports
- Purchase of office supplies
- Update the intranet
- Make sure the office is in good order and contribute to improving our facilities
Who you are
- You have some experience working in a reception or equivalent service-oriented area
- You are service minded and enjoy interacting with people. A lot of our employees will know you and will need your help in various matters, therefore keeping your head cool and a good structure is essential.
- You love a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. You take responsibility, proactively solve problems and get things done.
- You have excellent skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- You also have excellent IT-proficiency
- Last but not least you share our values and are passionate about what we do. You’re also a great teammate that has a positive attitude and loves to have fun at work!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.