We are looking for an experienced Office Coordinator to our Workplace Experience team in Stockholm. You will be part of the Global Workplace Services team that is responsible for our two offices in Stockholm. In this role you will be the first person our colleagues meet in the morning, the first person all new employees meet, and the first person that people will think of when they need help. This is probably one of the reasons why you share our passion for delivering exceptional service.
Some of what you’ll do
You will be part of a team sharing responsibility for the following things:
- Internal communication, updating the intranet, administration.
- Routines and guidelines for the reception.
- Greet and make our visitors and colleagues feel welcome to the office.
- Administering personal access cards.
- The Hello Spotify Day, introduction day for new employees.
- Support internal events.
- Making sure our suppliers deliver according to the service agreements.
- Quality check-ups and office rounds.
- Coordinate the booking of external meeting rooms for Spotify employees and make sure the conference rooms are in order.
- Purchase of office supplies.
- Make sure the office is in good order and contribute to improving our facilities and the workplace experience at the office.
You will also work closely together with our Workplace operations team who takes care of repairs and maintenance, seating, renovations, fire and safety etc.
Who you are
- You have a proven track record of relevant experience from reception for at least 2 years or equivalent service-oriented area.
- You have excellent skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- You are used to handling internal communication, updating the intranet, and managing administration.
- You have experience from working in a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- You are service minded and enjoy interacting with people. A lot of our employees will know you and will need your help in various matters, therefore keeping your head cool and a good structure is essential.
- You take responsibility, proactively solve problems and get things done.
Last but not least you share our values and are passionate about what we do. You’re also a great teammate that has a positive attitude and loves to have fun at work!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.