At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are now looking for a part-time Office Coordinator to our Cambridge office. You will work for 25 hours a week, 9am-2pm. In this position will you also provide administrative support for the office of around 75 employees.
What you’ll do
- You will administrate personal access cards and key management
- Receive and distribute post, as well as receive deliveries and manage the contact with our suppliers
- You will be raising purchase orders for suppliers and preparing expense reports
- Arrange couriers and taxis for staff
- Order food, drinks, stationery
- You will help put away deliveries when they arrive – food, stationery, etc.
- Assist teams with on-site events in terms of logistics
- Make sure the office is in good order and support to improve our facilities
- You will further communicate with building management to ensure all is in working order
Who you are
- You have experience working as an Office Coordinator
- You are experienced working in accounting/payment systems and you have excellent IT-proficiency
- You are service minded and enjoy interacting with people in a dynamic environment
- You have a friendly attitude and a “can do” approach to different situations
- You take responsibility, and solve potential problems proactively and get things done
- You are very organized, with a focus on details and you are happy to help and willing to muck in where required
- You are someone who will remain calm and professional in busy times
- Last but not least you share our values and are passionate about what we do. You’re a great teammate that has a positive attitude and loves to have fun at work!
Please send in your application in English. Ideally, you can start in February.
We are looking forward to reading your application!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.