We are looking for an experienced Office Coordinator for our Madrid Office.. You will be a part of the Global Facilities team that is responsible for the operation of all offices globally and the development of new offices. In this role, you are the first person our visitors and employees meet when they step through our entrance.
What you’ll do
- Acting as a “go to person” for all office needs, be the first point of contact and face of Spotify for Spotifiers and guests, as well as the first point of contact for any office or facilities issues that arise
- Monitor supplies inventory and manage vendors, PO’s and invoices (support Finance)
- Housekeeping – keep the general office in a fantastic state, ensuring that the general office, meeting rooms and facilities areas are clean and tidy (no cleaning involved), manage reception, mail, kitchen/pantry.
- Support PX department by organizing local end of the year/ mid year celebrations, social activities, company celebrations and local team events.
- Assist with any facilities management related projects and improvement projects both internally and externally
- Administrate personal access cards and key management
- Work with IT/AV team and suppliers to ensure building audio visual equipment is kept in working order and maintained regularly
Who you are
- Can-do attitude and the ability to be hands-on in order to solve a wide variety of problems creatively and quickly.
- You are service minded and enjoy interacting with people.
- You have some experience working in a reception or equivalent service-oriented area.
- You love a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- You have excellent skills in Spanish and English, both written and spoken
- Last but not least you share our values and are passionate about what we do. You’re also a great teammate that has a positive attitude and loves to have fun at work!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.