The fast-moving, high-impact Revenue Operations team at Spotify ensures we properly and effectively monetize our revolutionary music platform, and accurately analyze and report on all aspects of our revenue business.
We are looking for an ambitious professional to join our Pricing & Inventory team as a North America Inventory Manager. The Pricing & Inventory team works across our Global AdSales organization to deliver world-class pricing solutions that deliver the highest yield for our inventory set. This role will report into the Head of Inventory and support the Ads Revenue organization to ensure they plan, pitch and close deals that maximise long-term revenue.
You will be in charge of managing ad inventory for one of our largest and fastest growing regions. In this role you will partner with Sales, Planning, Ad Operations, Product, Product Marketing, Finance (and more) to ensure we are maximizing our revenue via reliable inventory projections and creative packaging strategies and techniques. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Optimize direct campaigns/inventory to maximize performance for all parties involved
- Partner with sales planners in conducting inventory forecasts for bespoke/large outgoing sales proposals
- Collaborate with Sales Planners and Ad Ops to optimize inventory allocation based on audience targeting, day-parting, geo-targeting and other campaign requirements
- Compile inventory estimates and recommendations for packages
- Validate FP&A quarterly inventory projections and STR assumptions
- Help develop and enforce processes to ensure inventory workflow efficiency
- Buildout Products and Product Templates so revenue from new and existing formats can be recorded at proper level
- Model offline and ad hoc forecasts
- Manage inventory workflow approvals
- Work across teams to troubleshoot forecasting or delivery issues
- Ad-hoc requests to analyse and provide recommendations to better monetize our inventory set
- Provide counsel to the Global Heads of Pricing & Inventory
- Work from our office in New York
Who you are
- Passion for data and the insights they unlock
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 to 5 years experience in Digital Ad Inventory Management, working with the leading industry forecasting tools
- Experience partnering with sales, sales planners and ad operations
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex data in a simple and easy-to-understand manner
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills
- You flourish working in a constantly changing, but always-exciting environment
- You are passionate for both technology and music
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.