We are looking for an experienced and strategic marketer to join the Americas Business Marketing team.
Working closely with partners across the organization and in-market team members, you will create compelling integrated marketing campaigns to bring our value proposition to life for advertisers and agency executives across the US and Canada. The role incorporates all aspects of B2B marketing including digital, social and experiential extensions. You will act as a representative of the NA team within a global organization, and have opportunities to work on squads and projects with team members around the world.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
For more information on Spotify’s advertising business please see https://spotifyforbrands.com
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with co-manager and regional director to identify in-market challenges and develop a holistic regional strategy to drive education and inspiration around Spotify for Brands
- Maintain regional digital channels for NA markets including, but not limited to, social, website blog and newsletters
- Build media plans and publication recommendations for bi-annual trade campaigns with Spotify’s media agency of record
- Develop and execute on a NA calendar of events, sponsorships and speaking opportunities while working cross-functionally with team members from Business Marketing Experiences, Brand & Creative, Shows & Editorial, Analytics, PR and more
- Adapt and localize persuasive sales tools for Spotify sales teams by ensuring narratives are consistent with the global story, but culturally relevant through local data and insights
- Opportunities to lead global squads to build scalable, innovative digital programs to educate clients about the Spotify for Brands offering that tap into their consumer love of Spotify
- Establish and maintain partnerships with key national and local trade organizations and act as Spotify’s liaison, evaluating sponsorship opportunities with a critical eye to meet business objectives
- Recap all activities and measurement KPIs, highlighting insights and success to ensure we are making data-driven decisions on future marketing activity
Who you are
- You have a BA or an equivalent degree
- You have 5-7 years of experience in the digital media environment, in a similar B2B marketing role
- Flexible and collaborative cross-functional team player, comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Proven record of project management from concept through implementation and completion
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate effectively
- You have deep understanding of the media landscape within the NA region
- You have the ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking, and demonstrate strong organizational and prioritization skills
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Proficiency in French is desirable, but not essential
- You like to travel
- You will act as a co-manager on the NA team and report into the Director, Business Marketing, Americas based out of New York City
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.