At Spotify, we’re passionate about providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 60 markets and growing fast!
We’re looking for a highly motivated talent to join our International Premium Team to drive our conversion efforts in the Nordics. The role will be based in our Stockholm office with occasional travel to our other Spotify offices.
What you’ll do
You will be an important member of the International Premium team and work closely with the rest of the global Conversion team in executing Premium growth and retention initiatives. As a key member, your mission will be to plan and execute a conversion plan for Nordics with the goal of driving paid subscriber growth and retention by:
- Understanding the customer, the Premium portfolio, industry, and behaviors in the markets, and based on that identify, recommend, and execute crucial elements needed to realise subscriber profitability, retention and growth
- Drive the idea generation and lead execution for campaigns, A/B-tests, price promotions, local landing pages and upgrade flow optimizations – from brainstorming to launched campaigns and post analysis
- Working with the Premium Retention team to explore and implement retention ideas in Nordics markets: onboarding experiences, Premium value prop improvements, and other retention initiatives
- Plan and execute local retention programs and campaigns. This includes working with designers, copywriters and data analysts to build compelling marketing assets; operating CMS and CRM tools to ship e-mails, push notifications and in-client communications; and coordinating other teams involved in campaign execution like payments, web and performance marketing
- Drive research and insights for Premium enhancements in the region. And collect and analyze data on the user, checkout flows and marketing asset performance for insights about conversion improvement opportunities
- Work closely with other teams in the region (eg. Consumer marketing, PR, Label relations) to ensure that we maximise growth opportunities across all the business levers that we have at our disposal
Who you are
- You have approximately 8 years relevant professional experience with both working in a rigorous and analytical environment and at least 3+ years professional experience in online consumer business, probably in e-commerce, online media or at a mobile start-up. You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a similar
- You speak English and Swedish fluently and have good knowledge and insights into the Nordics consumer online market
- You have managed online marketing campaigns before and are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to executing things yourself(programming e-mails, creating webpage tests with optimizing, etc). You are knowledgeable of the required tools and skills (Google analytics, basic HTML editing, e-mail management, etc) and if not, you’re an eager and fast learner.
- You have a strategic mind and can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback and large data sets
- You’re experienced in leading and executing complex projects independently, and in getting things done in a larger organisation where you have dependencies on other teams
- You are opportunistic and scrappy and can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines
- You are self-motivated and driven, and comfortable working remotely with other team members and senior leaders, but even so manage to stay in sync by being an excellent communicator
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.