We are looking for a NetSuite Application Specialist with accounting background to join Spotify’s Financial Systems Team within the Tech Mission. The Financial Systems Team make financial SaaS services play well together. Accounting and other critical functions of Spotify are our internal customers and NetSuite our closest external partner. Your work will enable Spotify to scale 10x while operating effortlessly.What you’ll do
- You will be working collaboratively in a team of 7 (growing). The team has over 60 years of ERP and NetSuite experience
- Engage in driving rapid business improvements related to Record To report and Content Accounting in our NetSuite ERP.
- Troubleshoot complex process, application and functional issues and manage these, in accordance with agreed service levels, through to resolution
- Learn and utilize SuiteCloud development Framework SDF
- Provide excellent stakeholder management
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings
- Partner with business sponsors and stakeholders to identify their business objectives and priorities
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams, support teams and external vendors
- Work from our office in New York
Who you are
- You have experience working in Accounting and/or Content
- You have 5+ years ERP applications experience (some within NetSuite)
- You smile when you hear “Month End Close”
- You have worked with 3rd Party and customized system integrations to and from ERP applications
- You have knowledge and experience of business processes and the financial processes in NetSuite related to Record to Report or Content.
- You are familiar with SOX, ITGC, and SOD
- You have excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
- You have the ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations with team members and management
- You have experience of working with diverse teams and influencing strategy, tactics and execution
- You care about about working in a well functioning team
- You have experience with agile development methodology
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.