We are looking for a NetSuite Application Specialist with an accounting background to join Spotify’s Financial Systems Team. The Financial Systems team make financial SaaS services play well together. Accounting and other critical functions of Spotify are our internal customers and NetSuite is our closest external partner.
In today’s complex business environment, an organization’s flexibility, agility, and ability to lead constant change through innovation are the keys to success. You will be a curious forward-thinker, have a can-do mindset, be a superb communicator on technical matters, a thoughtful diplomat, and an independent problem solver.
What You’ll Do
- Engage in driving rapid business improvements related to Record To Report, Order To Cash, Procure to Pay, Content Accounting, Tax, and Treasury in our NetSuite ERP
- Troubleshoot complex process, application and functional issues, and manage these through to resolution
- Learn and utilize SuiteCloud Development Framework SDF
- Provide excellent stakeholder management
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings
- Partner with business sponsors and stakeholders to identify their business objectives and priorities
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams, support teams and external vendors
- Work from our office in New York
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years NetSuite experience
- You smile when you hear “Month End Close”
- You have implemented and supported a number of Saas systems, such as Coupa, Concur, Blackline, and NetSuite
- You have worked with 3rd Party and customized system integrations to and from ERP applications
- You have knowledge and experience of business processes and the financial processes in NetSuite related to Record to Report, Content, Order To Cash, Procure To Pay.
- You are familiar with SOX, ITGC, and SOD. Prior experience with Strongpoint and Fastpath is a plus
- You have excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
- You have the ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations with team members and management
- You have experience of working with diverse teams and influencing strategy, tactics and execution
- You care about about working in a well functioning team
- You have experience with agile development methodology
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.