In today’s complex business environment, an organization’s adaptability, agility, and ability to lead constant change through innovation, is key to success.
Spotify is now hiring a passionate platform NetSuite Application Developer to contribute with NetSuite functional and technical skills, supporting our financial processes on the leading edge of accounting and reporting for high tech services. This expert will play a central part in planning our long-term future of the NetSuite technical footprint, as well as related applications.
You will be a forward-thinker, use a service and growth mind-set, be a great verbal and written communicator, a tactful diplomat, a strong analyst, and thorough problem solver.
What you will do
- Partner sincerely within our Financial Systems team, and with its stakeholders, to identify business objectives and priorities to enable business 10x growth and seamless financial operations from an end-user point of view
- End-to-end management of complex technical issues related to our NetSuite platform and dependent applications
- Develop and refactor SuiteScripts based on the SuiteCloud Development Framework (SDF)
- Develop and refactor SuiteFlows to adapt support for our financial processes
- Develop and refactor integrations based on RESTlets as well as other technologies
- Define technical requirements for configurations, customizations, extensions and integrations, doing top-class development and configuration work
- Work both with Jira Service Desk issues to drive incidents, problem and system changes
- Collaborate cross-Atlantic with business units, technology teams, support teams and external vendors
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant product and SaaS offerings
- Improve your own as well as our common ways of working – every day – in candid and passionate collaboration
- Code advanced PDFs using FreeMarker
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of technical development, test, release and administration management
- You have worked with workflows and scripting, ideally on the NetSuite platform
- You have experience and knowledge of some of the following platforms/application: SalesForce, Coupa, Workday, Mulesoft, Okta and Jira
- You have some experience with advanced PDF and FreeMarker
- You have a fundamental understanding of SOX, Segregation of Duties and IT General Controls
- You have an understanding of the Internet technology stack
- You have experience of providing customer support
- You have excellent investigation and diagnostics skills
- You have the ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations with team members and management
- You enjoy working within diverse teams – and can work both independently and as part of a team
- You can influence tactics and execution in a playful manner
- You believe music makes the world a better place
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.