At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for an outstanding Multi-Market Sales Planner to join our International media sales team based in New York. You will be responsible for supporting the full sales cycle across our direct business and programmatic business, from media planning through to campaign execution and reporting. You will go above and beyond to meet clients marketing objectives, partnering closely with internal teams to anticipate your clients’ needs and super service them. You thrive in a fast-paced sales environment and have a passion for media and customer service. Above all, your work will affect the way Brands connect with Spotify users and the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the full sales cycle from building out media plans, campaign activation, trafficking and optimization, all the way through to post-campaign reporting and analysis.
- Build out media plans based on client needs and ensure inventory availability across multiple markets. Work with Spotify pricing & inventory teams to secure rates and inventory for multi-market campaigns.
- Assist with sales pitch presentations by working with Spotify internal data teams to build out insights to support RFPs.
- Create internal orders and insertion orders and adhere to defined business processes
- Manage performance and delivery and make recommendations to optimize campaign investment across Programmatic and Direct business. Work with the Traffic team to monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery.
- You will work closely with our SSP and DSP partners to support managing programmatic campaigns and manage inventory for our clients.
- You will own campaign management in internal systems to ensure; Billing is accurate, Follow Spotify business process and compliance, Make sure campaigns deliver accurately.
Who you are:
- BA or BS from a top tier university
- Must be naturally sales-focused and have 2+ years of experience in digital media/radio sales (media owner) and / or planning & buying (agency or client side)
- Experience in Salesforce, DFP and programmatic SSP platforms such as DV360, Rubicon, etc.
- You are a highly organised and a focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail and excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong analytical and project management skills
- Great presentation skills and excellent dexterity in Microsoft Office Suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally
- You are passionate about media and love music!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music