At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music experience for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that they use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently live in more than 60 markets and growing fast.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to drive growth for our expanding suite of measurement products for our advertising partners. This role is highly cross-functional, and offers the opportunity to apply your measurement expertise and marketing skill set to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing ads business. This position will report to the Data Platform lead within the Monetization Product Marketing team, and is a full-time position, based in New York.
What you’ll do
- Plan and execute a coordinated go-to-market for all launches of new measurement products, partnering closely with the Advertiser Research & Measurement team to become a subject matter expert on our measurement suite
- Develop growth plans to drive client adoption of our measurement products globally; equip our Global Ad Sales team to use measurement strategically
- Gather and distill client feedback about our current suite and identify new measurement capabilities to serve as voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams that build and manage our measurement products
- Identify opportunities for our Partner Solutions counterparts to incorporate measurement partnerships, capabilities, and performance within our industry narrative across paid, owned, earned, and sales channels
- Apply our measurement capabilities to fuel the growth of our suite of audience products and ad formats, in close collaboration with the broader Monetization Product Marketing team
Who you are
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent; master’s degree a plus.
- You have 5+ years of experience at a leading digital media platform, premium publisher, agency, or measurement provider, with a focus on advertising measurement and/or attribution products.
- You’re a subject matter expert on how advertisers measure reach, resonance, and reaction using best-in-class third-party providers to complement a media partner’s first-party reporting.
- You understand the broader digital advertising ecosystem – how data and revenue flow through the industry.
- You have a track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment to effectively bring measurement products to market. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and remain focused on customer needs.
- You have experience working with vertical measurement solutions, preferably for CPG, Automotive, Entertainment, and/or Retail.
- You can explain the value of highly technical measurement capabilities in human, relatable, compelling language. You have experience presenting to large groups and meeting with senior clients.
- You’re excited about how we can demonstrate the value of using Spotify’s data to reach the streaming generation.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.