We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to drive growth through our suite of automated buying partners for our advertising business. This role is highly cross-functional, and offers the opportunity to apply your ad tech expertise and marketing skill set to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing ads business. This position will report to the Data Platform lead within the Monetization Product Marketing team, and is a full-time position, based in New York.
What you’ll do
- Develop growth plans to drive client adoption of our advertising products through automated channels globally; equip our Global Ad Sales team to use these platforms strategically
- Plan and execute a coordinated go-to-market for launches of new partner integrations and new advertising products, collaborating closely with the Revenue Partnerships team to become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor to our partner ecosystem
- Gather and distill feedback from advertisers and partners about our current product suite and identify new market opportunities, serving as voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams
- Identify opportunities for our broader marketing team to incorporate automated buying capabilities, partnerships, and performance within our industry narrative across paid, owned, earned, and sales channels
- Equip our automated buying partners to position our product suite effectively, fueling the growth of our audience products, ad formats, and measurement products, in close collaboration with the broader Monetization Product Marketing team
Who you are
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent; master’s degree a plus.
- You have 5+ years of experience at a leading digital media platform, automated advertising platform, premium publisher, or agency, with a focus on programmatic and/or social platform buying.
- You’re a subject matter expert on how advertisers execute automated advertising buys using best-in-class third-party platforms.
- You understand the broader digital advertising ecosystem – how data and revenue flow through the industry.
- You have a track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment to effectively bring new partners and products to market.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity and remain focused on customer needs.
- You have experience working with leading enterprise brands across a variety of industries, and you’ve preferably worked in a partner marketing role.
- As a bonus: You’re also familiar with digital marketing tools designed for the music industry.
- You can explain the value of advertising technology in human, relatable, compelling language. You have experience meeting with senior clients and presenting to large groups with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- You’re excited about opportunities to demonstrate the value of using Spotify’s promotional platform to reach the streaming generation.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.