Monetization Product Marketing Manager, Audience
At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music experience for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that they use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently live in 79 markets and growing fast.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to drive growth for our suite of audience targeting solutions that allow advertisers to reach relevant audiences on Spotify. This role is highly cross-functional, and offers the opportunity to apply your knowledge of audience targeting and marketing skill set to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing ads business. This position will report to the Data Platform lead within the Monetization Product Marketing team, and is a full-time position, based in New York.
What you’ll do
- Develop growth plans to drive client adoption of our suite of audience targeting products; equip our Global Ad Sales team to use these targeting solutions strategically
- Plan and execute a coordinated go-to-market for launches of new audience targeting capabilities, collaborating closely with various teams including Product, Partnerships, Operations, Legal, and Sales to ensure product and market readiness
- Gather and distill feedback from advertisers and partners about our current product suite and identify new market opportunities, serving as voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams
- Serve as subject matter expert on Spotify’s first-party datasets and the broader advertising data industry landscape; infuse this knowledge into proposals for new targeting capabilities that meet the needs of advertisers across verticals and markets
- Identify opportunities for our broader marketing team to incorporate audience targeting products within our industry narrative across paid, owned, earned, and sales channels
- Equip our data provider and audience onboarding partners to position Spotify’s product suite effectively in partner-marketing materials
Who you are
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent
- You have 5+ years of experience at a leading digital media platform, premium publisher, data provider and/or data management platform, with a focus on audience targeting and/or insights.
- You’re a subject matter expert on how advertisers activate first-, second-, and third-party data to reach the relevant audiences.
- You understand the broader digital advertising ecosystem – how data and revenue flow through the industry.
- You have a track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders in a fast-paced environment to effectively bring new partners and products to market.
- You can explain the value of audience targeting in human, relatable, compelling language. You have experience meeting with senior clients and presenting to large groups with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- You’re excited about opportunities to demonstrate the value of using Spotify’s promotional platform to reach the streaming generation.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.