At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music experience for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favourite songs and created a service that they use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently live in more than 60 markets and growing fast.
We’re looking for a passionate and seasoned Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join the Monetisation Product Marketing Team – a cross-functional group dedicated to helping bring free music streaming to fans around the world. This role will be responsible for driving growth for our suite of products for our advertising partners in the European region. The role is highly cross-functional, and offers the opportunity to apply your product marketing expertise and skill set to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing ads business.
This position is a full-time role based in our offices in London, and will report into our global product marketing team in New York.
What you’ll do
- Plan and execute coordinated go-to-market for launches of new ad/monetisation products in the EMEA region, partnering closely with members of our global product marketing team
- Develop growth plans to drive product adoption of our advertising solutions across the EMEA region, working closely with regional business marketing and the PMM team to drive go-to-market initiatives across various channels (PR, events, speaking opportunities, etc)
- Partner with sales leads in the EMEA region to formulate and execute sales strategy plans to drive growth for new products; equip our regional sales team to position and sell strategically
- Gather and distill client feedback about our current suite of products and identify new monetisation opportunities to serve as voice of the customer to our Product and Engineering teams
Who you are
- You have 5-7 years of product marketing experience at a leading digital media platform, premium publisher, or agency, with a focus on video or audio advertising
- You have experience working across the European region, understand the broader digital advertising ecosystem, and are a subject matter expert on how advertisers and agencies buy and evaluate effectiveness across advertising formats
- You have a track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional partners in a fast-paced environment to effectively bring ad products to market. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and remain focused on customer needs.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills, can work collaboratively and independently, and have experience presenting to large groups and senior audiences
- You are data driven and can turn insights into actionable growth initiatives
- You’re passionate about how we can demonstrate the value of using Spotify’s unique ad formats and data to reach the streaming generation
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent; a master’s degree a plus
We believe that everyone should enjoy their job, so we live by a work hard, play hard ethos. Spotify is a positive, fun, high-energy work environment that you’ve always wanted to be part of!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.