We are looking for a Chapter Lead to join the Core Experience Tribe in Gothenburg. Since we are in a constantly growing environment we now need to strengthen our team with another Chapter Lead. Our mobile chapters consist of some truly awesome iOS and Android engineers, working on both building and maintaining views and experiences in our mobile clients as well as the frameworks/libraries we use to render them. We are the link between our users and all our amazing content, everything we build is being used directly by almost all our users.Your primary responsibilities will be to the people in your chapter, you are expected to support, challenge and grow the members of your team. You will also be responsible for staffing our squads so that they can meet the demands of the business, represent tech and foster and help us improving a strong engineering culture in our tribe.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for, inspire and grow your team
- Develop people and teams through coaching, mentoring, and feedback
- Work with the recruiting team to attract, onboard and retain diverse top talent
- Work closely with squads, product owners, agile coaches and other stakeholders to ensure we deliver world-class features & capabilities for our consumers
- Advocate and advance modern software development practices in teams
- Help develop and evangelize great engineering and organizational practices
- Collaborate with other managers in leading the Tribe
Who you are
- You are experienced in leading, coaching and mentoring software development teams and delivering stable software of high quality together with them
- You care about developing and growing people
- You care and know about software engineering practices
- You have a solid experience of working in an agile development environment
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.