We are looking for a Marketing Interns to #JoinTheBand. As a Marketing intern at Spotify, you will help drive how artists and fans see, hear and touch Spotify, creators and artists on our platform out in the world. You will work alongside a large 100+ person team consisting of some of the best brand managers, creatives, designers, copywriters, producers, strategists, experiential leads and brand experts in the industry. The summer will give you a fast paced and deep dive into the work of music and content marketing.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Marketing team in the development of creative and execution of campaigns across internal and external agency/ production partners, specific to work-streams focused on artist marketing, partner marketing, original content marketing or consumer marketing.
- Work closely with Spotify’s internal Marketing organization and several types of external stakeholders to support local and global markets executions and approvals for various creative campaigns.
- Manage end-to-end processes and workflows from brief, ideation, production, delivery of assets, and execution of creative work.
Who you are:
- A current undergraduate student in your Junior or Senior year or a 1st year MS/MBA student
- A highly self-motivated individual
- You have a knowledge, interest in and passion for learning about the global music landscape and business, various genres and sub-genres, music history, key players, artists, and where short, a quick solution on where to find trusted information
- You have an innate passion for content development and the entertainment industry as a whole
- A proven track record in collaborating with others
- You have a curiosity for production, original storytelling, and developing succinct messages for consumers
The Intern Gig:
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is November 18th, 2018 at 11:59 PM, ET. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late November, 2018 – Mid January, 2019: Application Review
- Late January, 2019 – March, 2019: Interviews
- Late March, 2019 – April, 2019: Offers given out
- June, 2019: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.