We are looking for a Marketing Strategy & Planning Intern to #JoinTheBand. Come spend your summer as a Marketing intern at Spotify! As an intern on the Spotify Global Marketing Planning & Strategy team, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of global Marketing at Spotify, including Brand Building, Planning, Insights, Media and Marketing Operations on a global scale.
What you’ll do:
- Provide business analysis and strategy in the areas of category trends, consumption, & competition on a global and regional scale
- Assist in launch of global summer campaign
- Analyze business segments, targets or other opportunities and develop appropriate business plans
- Collaborate with multiple x-functional partners to work across all key areas of the business both in NYC and abroad in our markets
Who you are:
- You are currently a 1st year MBA student
- A highly self-motivated individual
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership
- Proven track record in collaborating with others
- A passion to build strong and enduring relationships with consumers through brands
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is January 31st, 2018 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late January, 2018 – Mid February, 2018:Application Review
- Late February, 2018 – March, 2018: Google Hangout Interviews
- March, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given out
- June, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.