Spotify is looking for a Marketing Sciences and Strategy Intern to #JoinTheBand. Come spend your summer as an MBA Marketing intern at Spotify! As an intern on Spotify’s Global Marketing Strategy team, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of global Marketing at Spotify, including Brand Building, Planning, Insights, Media and Marketing Operations on a global scale.
What you’ll do:
- Provide business analysis and strategy in the areas of category trends, consumption, & competition on a global and regional scale
- Assist in launch of the global summer campaign
- Analyze business segments, targets or other opportunities and develop appropriate business plans
- Collaborate with multiple x-functional partners to work across all key areas of the business both in NYC and abroad in our markets
Who you are:
- You are currently a 1st or 2nd year MBA student
- A highly self-motivated individual
- You have the ability to demonstrate strong leadership
- You have a proven track record in collaborating with others
- A passion to build strong and enduring relationships with consumers through brands
- You have a knowledge, interest in and passion for learning about the global music landscape and business, various genres and sub-genres, music history, key players, artists, and where short, a quick solution on where to find trusted information
- You have an innate passion for content development and the entertainment industry as a whole
- A proven track record in collaborating with others
- You have a curiosity for production, original storytelling, and developing succinct messages for consumers
The Intern Gig:
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is December 16th, 2018 at 11:59 PM, ET. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late December, 2018 – Early February, 2019: Application Review
- Late February, 2019 – March, 2019: Interviews
- Late March, 2019 – April, 2019: Offers given out
- June, 2019: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.