We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Content Marketing Manager to join Spotify’s Studios Marketing team in Los Angeles—a creative and strategic marketer who can combine entertainment marketing experience, media savvy and creative insight to build impactful campaigns that drive awareness, subscriber acquisition and consumption of Spotify Studios content. The candidate will serve as the primary marketing contact for select Studios initiatives from licensed podcast network catalogs to original podcasts and playlist-to-video. The candidate must be highly organized, self-motivated, cross-functional leader who can work effectively with Media, Social Media, PR, Editorial and Creative partners. This position requires you to hit the ground sprinting and the ability to work from experience is critical, as is a strong understanding of the entertainment industry.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and plans for our Studios content that enhance our ability to reach and engage new and existing audiences to drive toward key show specific and company goals
- Leverage a deep understanding of data insights to inform strategy and optimization across on and off platform channels
- Develop campaign creative strategy fit for all media channels– digital, social, paid media, OOH, on-platform
- Define, track, and be held accountable for success metrics across initiatives.
- Track budget and spend for content marketing initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally to execute on an effective content marketing and distribution strategy
Who you are
- You have a minimum 5-7 year track record in content marketing in the digital entertainment industry.
- You are comfortable originating and developing marketing strategy and creative concepts.
- Experience developing and executing outstanding creative marketing campaigns launching entertainment properties
- You are proficient at applying data and insights for strategic thinking and are comfortable using dashboards for performance and reporting
- You are a strategic marketer who is proficient at paid media strategy and planning and understand the value of driving earned media
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enables you to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- You are empathetic to the needs of creative people, and have prior experience working with celebrity and non-celebrity talent, talent managers, and production companies.
- Strong personal organization and project management abilities.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.