As part of the Japan consumer marketing team, the coordinator will support marketing initiatives that promote brand activities and drive local business growth. You will also be shaping and bringing to life Spotify brand in Japan across fully integrated campaigns that span across brand, content, partnerships and events. Through strategic media planning and creative development, you will help support execute the marketing strategy to grow brand presence and ultimately capture the hearts and ears of new and existing Spotify Fans.
This position requires thoughtful execution to deliver varying scale campaigns. Your experience around strategic media planning and creative development will help shape these campaigns. We are looking for a passionate student of people, culture, brands, and storytelling with a dedicated team spirit.
What you’ll do
- Briefing and organizing teams – both internal and external
- Utilizing tools and guidelines to articulate the brand to enable consistency and purity of the brand story in communications
- Provide administrative support to the consumer marketing organization
- Driving process from brief to execution
- Managing production process and trafficking of assets
- Work closely with agencies and partners to ensure consistent brand expression
- Understanding category and competitive environments
Who you are
- Organized, creative and insights-driven
- Strong writing and project management skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and with imminent deadlines
- Capability to work cross functionally across various teams
- Capability to work with external partners
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.