We are seeking a dynamic Manager of Studio Technology to join the Spotify Studios team. You will be responsible for designing, acquiring, and maintaining all technical equipment related to the capture of high-quality audio and video at Spotify Studios. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Help design new studios and define templates for future studios
- Design technology schema and workflows to create the most efficient high-quality content pipeline
- Establish and maintain relationships with high end and/or next generation technology providers to ensure we are at the forefront of technical curve
- Create a plan for equipment maintenance, upgrade, and life cycle replacements
- Track the usage of all equipment and adjust plans accordingly
- Take the lead in all technology decisions involving studios with an eye toward templatizing globally
Who you are
- You know how to design, build, and maintain a studio infrastructure
- You are experienced with recording equipment in the studio, remote locations, and the field
- You possess a deep understanding of making technology disappearing into the background in the service of amazing and timely content
- You care about high-quality experiences
- You have experience building and running studios that you can tell us about
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.