The Premium Brand and Marketing team is responsible for driving the development, communication, and execution of global marketing strategy to drive our Premium subscription business. As a part of this team you will be an integral part of driving Premium growth and differentiation through promoting our Premium plans and bundles, to stretch the Premium brand and improve our ability to grow through purposeful insights, creativity, and strategic tools.
What you’ll do:
- Develop marketing strategy to drive brand differentiation and growth through research & customer insights, testing framework, building business briefs and communications planning.
- Lead from conception to launch to optimization – global/regional marketing programs and project manage all activities – creating project timelines, managing status reports, tracking of brand and business metrics, etc.
- Act as a Marketing program owner to internal and external partners and work with these partners to plan and execute go-to-market strategy for plans and partnership.
- Execute marketing campaign strategy for priority offers or initiatives, acting as liaison between Premium Business and cross functional marketing teams (Consumer, Brand/Creative, PR & Comms, Regional, etc)
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience crafting, planning and executing integrated national and/or global marketing campaigns across platforms, owned and paid channels
- Demonstrated experience using hard data and metrics to measure performance, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
- You are an ambitious, diligent and a fast learner who is eager to learn and contribute to your team
- You have the ability to work effectively and cross-functionally to drive multiple projects from conception through completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Committed focus on marketing ROI with excellent budget management skills
- You thrive in a dynamic, high energy environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are comfortable working with all levels of management – internally and externally
- You are proficient in Google and Microsoft products.
- You should have a BA/BS degree in a related field,
- You are willing to travel 30%o
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.