We are looking for an experienced Manager to support the global Credit and Collections team, which includes support of the outsourcing relationship, streamlining credit and collection processes, and providing training, reporting and process support to internal and cross functional teams. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of combined experience in collections at a global organization listed in the U.S.
What you will do
- Understand the Global Credit and Collections policy, ensuring optimal operational effectiveness
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and develop/refine Credit and Collections processes and procedures with a focus on continuous improvement and accuracy of transactions under IFRS.
- Manage credit, collections activities and customer inquiries performed by the outsourced vendor and internal terms.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including Sales organizations, Legal and Finance etc. to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Review and interpret terms and conditions of revenue contracts and be able to confirm the validity and accuracy of associated billing, cash applications and transactional taxes.
- Ensure information systems are adequate for the volume and complexity of transactions as well as for analyzing financial data.
- Work closely with IT and key business owners to drive key system initiatives and improvements.
- Other responsibilities include but are not limited to participate in special/ad hoc projects, system implementation and enhancements as needed.
- Travel required less than 10% of total work time.
Who you are
- Minimum of 7 years of collection, credit, and financial operations experience with global company in digital advertising, telecommunication or digital subscriptions industries.
- Experience in managing outsourced vendors in Credit and Collections processes.
- Excellent people management skills with an emphasis in people and team development.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with management and others in the company.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with the ability to transform goals into actionable plans.
- Previous experience in a high-growth, fast paced environment with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Experience with global public company with international operations with complex billing transactions. Preferred if listed in the U.S. in digital advertising, telecommunication or digital subscriptions or industries.
- Experience with leading the collaboration with cross functional partners like BIS Sales, Ads Ops, finance, legal, sales, BD, tax etcetera.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Good knowledge with a major ERP system (Oracle, SAP or Netsuite) and other applications and CRM e.g. Salesforce.