You will help create processes and workflows to help people in the organization do more of the right things better and faster. Your work will involve designing, managing and constantly improving our framework that help stakeholders understand Spotify’s mission, vision and objectives, and how their work fits into those models.
What you’ll do
●Working cross-functionally to support functional and departmental (Content) bets
●Advising Business Case Development with team leads
●Assisting the Budgeting & Forecasting processes
●Coordinating work for team members who support the CCM Rhythm, Budgeting, and Forecasting process or who program manage key functional bets
●Strategic thinker who develops & recommends business operations and who proactively looks to develop and apply improved operating models (improved structure & achieve operational efficiencies)
●Building new operational capacities to alleviate unmet needs from the functional teams
●Providing operational planning support in anticipation of business model changes and demands on team needs
● Building long term-operational roadmap (6, 12, 18-month plan for the team)
●Embed closely with other Operations leads, managers, and directors across the company
Who you are
● You are a passionate problem solver with an agile mindset and have a track record of creating environments that help people do meaningful work
● You think, act and communicate clearly and confidently with your team members and stakeholders across the company
● You are comfortable partnering with individual contributors, vendors, and C-level executives
● You prioritize regularly and work iteratively to maximize positive organizational impact
● You have demonstrable experience of working on critical, highly visible projects and thriving even when given a short timeline
● You learn quickly and help your team to do so too
● You care deeply about operational efficiency
● You “work out loud”, making your work-in-progress visible and receptive to constant feedback
● You are a curious person actively seeking inspiration and engaging in discussion on new operational and organizational theories, technologies and business challenges
We believe that everyone should enjoy their job, so we live by a work hard, play hard ethos. Spotify is a positive, fun, high-energy work environment that you’ve always wanted to be part of!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.