The Global Workplace Services (GWS) team focuses on the global expansion and support of our rapidly growing business. We create spaces and services that bring Spotify’s culture and values to life – from designing thoughtful spaces for our employees to thrive, to delivering innovative services that make Spotify a great place to work.
In this role you will be responsible for optimizing each process in the portfolio’s lifecycle (from finding the right real estate, to design & build and operations all the way to closing old facilities.) To be successful in this role, you need to have the ability and interest to work in an open minded, strategic and structured way. You will work with a variety of external consultants, all the functions in GWS, and internal stakeholders to constantly improve ways of working and overall performance.
What you’ll do
- Map the existing ways of working for GWS (processes, tools and routines) to create a clear overview of what is “as-is”
- Together with the different functions in GWS (and other stakeholders,) drive the creation of the ‘“to-be” (i.e. define where GWS should be in the future.)
- Identify actions to move from what it is today, to where it should be in the future, prioritize them, and drive the implementation through the different functions in GWS along with other key stakeholders.
- Continuously develop the ways of working.
- Be collaborative: Assist with and collaborate with multiple cross departmental teams.
Who you are
- Experience working in a fast-paced, global environment on a strategic level
- A degree in business or engineering
- Extensive experience running projects/assignments within facility management, real estate and/or workplace management.
- Results-oriented with a strong track record of success
- Excellent leadership/influencing skills, can build trust, are transparent, want to help people grow, and find the most innovative solutions to build out the business and drive performance
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.