We are looking for an outstanding Manager to join our Free Business Monetization FP&A team in New York. S/he will report into the Sr. Manager FP&A and will provide the Global Free Business Unit the support required to enable informed decisions, manage risks and opportunities and achieve business objectives, through the administration and governance of global financial projections and annual budgeting.
Support ongoing development of the Global Ad Revenue forecasts, building and developing a strong environment of collaboration with sales, marketing, product and finance teams and providing insights to the Global Free Business Unit. Our business is rapidly growing and changing. You are expected to design and execute processes, reporting and capabilities to help support this growth.
The Free Business Unit FP&A team also manages the reporting rhythm – from daily to quarterly – as well as the global forecasting process. They help accelerate business growth through identification of levers and bottlenecks to leadership all within the framework of an ever-changing landscape. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
- Own the Revenue Forecast generated by our ads products for quarterly forecasts and long range planning
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Pricing and Inventory to identify risks and opportunities in our Revenue forecast
- Build models to analyze complex and sometimes ambiguous business issues: revenue forecasting, market sizing, compensation structures, product launches
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis, new product development, and assistance with other ad-hoc financial projects as needed
- Work closely with Sales and Sales Operations to create revenue growth plans and to determine optimal resource allocation
- Proactively develop key financial analysis and insights to help enable to company to meet its monthly, quarterly, and annual targets, and strategic objectives
- Work with large data sets, synthesize insights, and present recommendations to executives
- Design and implement reporting tools for your business partners
- Create meaningful presentations and analyses that tell a story focused on insights, not just data
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve planning and reporting processes
- Serve as a partner and liaison to Finance, IT, Accounting, and other parts of the organization
Identify and drive initiatives to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools and processes
Who you are:
Takes ownership of the accuracy, reliability and relevance of the financial statements and must be able to articulate the root causes and significant drivers of changes in financial performance.
- 5-7 years of finance, business operations, and/or strategy consulting experience
- 2 years of relevant experience in an Ad Sales or B2B Saas environment
- Personable, approachable as we interface with various stakeholders throughout the organization
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle many competing requests
- Knowledge in Excel and experience with modeling and analytics
- Experience in data visualization and building scalable reporting tools
- Structured thinking, with experience framing and solving problems
- Interpersonal experience with PowerPoint presentation
- Experience building relationships across all levels of an organization and presenting to anyone from executive leadership to project teams
- System savvy, experience working with forecasting and reporting systems.
Comfortable aggregating and manipulating large data sets from multiple systems to derive insightful analysis and create financial models