As the CS Social QA & Process Manager, you are responsible for defining the standards of excellence for global social customer engagement and driving execution on several of our most strategic missions!
You will provide leadership and guidance to help your team further us in our mission to deliver world-class creative, educational content that enriches our customer’s experience and understanding of Spotify products and services.
Are you passionate about social customer care? Capable of fostering a collaborative working environment with a focus on developing high performing, engaged teams? Most importantly bringing the Spotify Culture to our outsource partners!
What you’ll do
- Set strategy for the CS Social QA & Process team with involvement from CS Social Leads, stakeholders, and outsource partner (OS) leads
- Further define and develop standards of excellence for social customer interactions and process adherence, and hold our outsource partner (OS) sites accountable for maintaining them
- Own CS Social backlog of operations improvement initiatives, including definition of scope, priority, dependencies, and delegation or incorporation into OKR planning process
- Remain knowledgeable about new products, current live issues, customer and advisor pain points, and coordinate the upkeep of knowledge bases (Guru), processes, templates, and training curriculum
- Manage a small team of CS Social QA & Process Associates; drive their performance and grow their skills through varied responsibilities and project work
- Ensure OS QA and Escalations teams are aligned on QA standards and processes
- Collaborate with OS to identify and address QA & process improvement opportunities
- Aid in creating a culture that stimulates creativity in order to maintain and improve the Spotify tone of voice
- Work closely with Social Engagement & Escalations team to evolve our incident and escalation management strategy
- Analyse QA, CSAT, and other available data to identify areas of improvement and communicate needs back to stakeholders
- Closely partner with CS Social Training to identify training needs based on QA analysis
- Recruit, interview, and hire for external OS and internal QA Associates
- Work with CS Analytics in order to collect, manage, and report customer feedback into the business
- Work with peers on the CS management team to ensure alignment and an overall positive and professional atmosphere
- Maintain expertise in social media management platform, including system design, workflows, and administration
- Perform additional duties as required
Who you are
- You are a high achiever within your discipline and have some experience managing teams
- You take pride in nurturing, developing, and stretching your direct reports and view their growth and success as an index of your success as a leader
- You are a process-driven person who can take a step back and think critically about whether our current processes are effective and efficient
- You have an internal drive to continuously improve our communications and processes; you will set a high bar for social customer experience, and feel and convey a sense of urgency when that bar is not being reached
- You know how to be a strong partner to our outsource QA teams, taking their feedback and concerns seriously, and empowering them to do great work
- You are a systems thinker who understands that executing well requires rigorous planning and organization
- You view collaboration as a means to informed decision-making
- You consistently and clearly communicate with stakeholders and OS teams to ensure transparency and alignment
- You are an innovator who sees through the eyes of the customer
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills that are aligned with the Spotify tone of voice
- You are articulate, bright and curious
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.