We are looking for a Shipping & Receiving guru that will join our Workplace Services team called The Roadies! As a part of the Back Stage Team this individual will run the show in Spotify’s mailroom to ensure shipping and receiving is a first class operation. You will take the lead on introducing technology, processes and procedures that will drive efficiencies and create a first class experience for Spotifiers.
What you’ll Do
- Manage shipping via express carrier, messenger and postal service, including international shipping needs.
- Manage package logistics for a total of approximately 1,300 employees.
- Records and reorders mailroom supplies.
- Devise ways to sort mail in the most efficient, organized way possible.
- Help research and implement a system for mail scanning, tracking and employee notification.
- Periodically review and revise the mail handling policy as necessary.
- Complete tickets in JIRA related to shipping
- Manage all shipping invoices to ensure correct cost centers are being billed.
- Work closely with office coordinators, security, leads and the Facilities Manager.
- Influence the design and operations of our new upcoming NYC flagship office.
Who You are
- You have at least 3-5 years of mailroom experience in a corporate office with 1,000+ employees
- You are a customer service star
- You have expertise in managing international shipping requirements including commercial invoices and customs
- Experience using JIRA
- You are highly organized
- You are experienced with logistics technology
- You are an expert with Google applications
- Experience with Coupa is a plus, but not mandatory
- You are an extremely articulate person who can write a professional email at the drop of a hat
- You are a detail-oriented and consistent team member
- You are a critical thinker and problem solver who can anticipate needs
- You are professional, intelligent, considerate and able to interface with all types of people, both in person and by phone in a polished and friendly manner
- You are a proactive and motivated individual with a willingness to identify projects and dive in head first
- You have the ability prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- You use a methodical approach to getting stuff done, but also like to think creatively!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.