Spotify is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team in Paris. You will work on problems related to the generation of musical sequences. You will work with a team to implement various prototypes and setup experiments with online users and musicians. Above all, your work will impact the way musicians can compose and orchestrate music.
What you’ll do
- Apply deep learning models to music data sets, notably in symbolic form (scores)
- Prototype new algorithms, evaluate with small scale experiments
- Collaborate with a team of researchers, software engineers and others to invent, test and program new features
Who you are
- Ph.D. or M.S. in Machine Learning, or related field preferred
- You have strong programming experience in building machine learning systems at scale in Python, Java, Scala, or similar
- You have a strong mathematical background in statistics and machine learning
- You preferably have experience with data processing and storage frameworks like Google Cloud Platform.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.