We are looking for a line producer that is passionate about storytelling. You will help create content consumed by millions of people, while working with a talented and diverse production team. You will work closely with our roster of voice talent to ensure every recording maintains a high standard of quality. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences podcasts.
What you’ll do
- Direct talent on their sound, pronunciations and interpretation of the script.
- Communicate with engineers about post-production adjustments to the recording.
- Communicate with writing team regarding scheduling
- Create preparation materials necessary for all scheduled recordings.
- Direct ad copy recording sessions
- Create pronunciations guides
Who you are
- You know how to:
- Direct voice talent to ensure scripts are interpreted correctly
- Work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Communicate effectively and be highly organized
- You are experienced with directing talent and are meticulous when paying attention to detail
- You care about telling compelling, engaging stories through true crime, history, mystery, and non-fiction podcasts
- You have 5+ years of experience as a line producer in audio, TV of Film.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.