We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Lease administrator to join our Global Workplace Services team in New York City. You will maintain and update our lease tracking database, prepare lease abstracts for review by senior management. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you will do
- Maintain and regularly update lease tracking database
- Review and summarize key lease terms for inclusion in lease tracking database;
- Prepare lease abstracts for review by senior management
- Respond to questions from team members regarding lease related inquiries
- Prepare responses to estoppel certificates and communications received from landlords, architects, lenders and contractors.
- Coordinate lease comments received from real estate director, project managers, financial planning and analysis team, and outside brokers.
- Create real estate activities reports for Finance and Accounting teams
- Coordinate and track rental payments with internal AP teams
- Oversee implementation of lease administration system
- Review venue / travel agreements to support Spotify internal teams.
- Monitor lease deadlines and notify team members of key dates.
- Assist with drafting of lease amendments and ancillary lease documents as required.
- Assist with drafting of Statement of Work and AIA Form Agreements.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree (JD not required)
- 3-5 years experience as a leasing paralegal
- Deep understanding of key lease provisions and ability to confidently read and interpret lease language
- Detail oriented, intelligent, articulate, confident and organized.
- Able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with lease administration software and lease administration systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Google Suite of Applications
- Licensed notary public
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.