The mission of the GreenHouse team is to enable and empower all of our band members to develop and grow faster than the world is changing. Learning & Development (L&D) is at the core of what we do, and essential for the company to stay ahead of the game. We need to learn fast and use our learning to improve, invent and re-invent. Our L&D specialists act as; trainers in our in-house development sessions; L&D partners to the business; and as project/program managers for the initiatives we drive to keep the best rock stars in our Spotify band. We know that when our people grow, Spotify grows.
Do you want to build the future of Learning and Development in Spotify?
We have an opening for a Learning & Development specialist in New York to join the GreenHouse – our L&D team. In this position, you will develop, transform and deliver innovative projects and training for managers and employees to ensure that they are developing and can access professional development resources to grow. Creating awesome learning experiences will be an important part in this job, as well as building relationships with Sr leads in a Business Unit, and do training needs analysis based on business objectives. Spotify is a company that changes fast and we are constantly looking for the best ways of doing things, and if that way can be both efficient and playful, we love that.You will be a part of a growing company where people are eager to learn and you will interact with stakeholders in the company, this requires good communication skills and the ability to be an ambassador for development and learning solutions.
What you’ll do
- You will be a part of the Spotify GreenHouse team (L&D) and get to collaborate on a variety of initiatives as well as work independently
- You will execute on the overall L&D strategy
- You will be the L&D partner to the Sr leads in a Business Unit, supporting development and training needs.
- You will drive, design and deliver learning experiences, may it be in a classroom, online, as a learning plan in our learning portal or other.
- You will identify potential new trainings after assessing needs in your designated areas, partnering with business stakeholders and HRBPS.
- You will measure the impact and effectiveness of learning programs
- You will enable and empower employee learning communities in our portal, and other types of peer-to-peer learning experiences.
- You will be a part of championing the Spotify values and cultural development
Who you are
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (HR, Learning/education, psychology)
- You have work experience from the HR field, and have a few years relevant experience working with L&D
- You have a passion for knowledge sharing, psychology, learning design and people development
- You are good at managing projects, from start to end
- You are self-starter that can work independently but values collaboration as well
- You possess good communication skills and can talk to stakeholders in the business
- You have a strategic mindset when planning learning outcomes and a practical attitude when it comes to learning solutions
- You like to work in a changing and high pace environment with great colleagues
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.