We have an opening for a Learning & Development coordinator in Stockholm to join the GreenHouse – our L&D team. In the GreenHouse team, the L&D specialists develop and deliver innovative projects and training for managers and employees to ensure that they are developing and can access professional development resources to grow. All to support our business growth in the best way possible. The L&D coordinator will be an important player in the GreenHouse team help and support the team deliver on our L&D Strategy.
The mission of the GreenHouse team is to enable and empower all of our band members to develop and grow faster than the world is changing. Learning & Development (L&D) is at the core of what we do, and essential for the company to stay ahead of the game. We need to learn fast and use our learning to improve, invent and re-invent.
What you’ll do
- You will be coordinating training events, track attendance, booking of venues, purchasing and other logistics
- You will send out evaluation forms to attendees after trainings, and consolidate the result
- You will be responsible for keeping our training tracker up to date with all the right dates and locations
- You will handle invoicing, purchase orders, tracking of costs etc.
- You will act as point of contact to suppliers/external trainers, and see to that we have rooms and dates set for sessions.
- You will be responsible to drive and coordinate our language classes in Stockholm for relocators, from start to end
- You will be a superuser in our Learning portal, and learn how to set up events in the tool, track attendance, build digital learning plans, and more
- You will be a part of championing the Spotify values and learning culture together with your colleagues in the larger HR-team!
Who you are
- You probably just graduated from the University, with a degree in HR, and you are willing to do the L&D coordinator job for a couple of years to learn the craft. You have some experience from being an admin/coordinator
- OR you are already a fully fledged administrator that loves the craft and wants development within the role
- You are an administrative genius. You are organised and have a drive for keeping things in order, keeping things simple yet efficient.
- You are a self-starter that can work independently but values collaboration as well
- You like supporting or running projects from start to end.
- You are an avid user of modern tech platforms
- You have really good skills in written and verbal communication
- You like working in a changing and high paced environment with great colleagues
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.