Spotify is looking for an experienced product marketer to support the Experience and Personalisation Missions, who are responsible for many elements in the core consumer experience of Spotify. This person will play a crucial role in partnership with Product Managers to advance the streaming music and podcast experience, and to build and execute awareness and engagement programmes that match our audiences with the elements of Spotify that they love.
What you’ll do
Work in collaboration with R&D on product development, providing audience and marketing strategy based on consumer insights to develop strong propositions:
- Own relationships with key Product Managers, contributing to roadmap strategy, prioritization and goals.
- Collaborate with the Consumer Insights team to identify priority audiences for new and existing products / features.
- Support the product development process, leveraging strategy, testing, and consumer insights to ensure product market fit.
- Develop differentiated value propositions for each target audience and associated messaging strategies for new products and features
Ensure product success by developing differentiated positioning, stand-out product marketing and education assets that support product launch and ongoing promotion:
- Develop go-to-market strategy and oversee global product launches, collaborating with creative, channel and marketing analytics teams to achieve strong outcomes
- Coordinate across Global and Regional Marketing, PR and Comms and CS as needed, to remain updated on GTM plans
- Develop ongoing product education plan for owned products and features, including targeted creative assets tailored to all relevant Spotify markets.
- Quantify performance of owned products and features, reporting out regularly to Product and Marketing leadership
- Conduct regular marketing tests to validate and improve feature performance
- Partner with Global and Region marketing teams to expand product marketing programmes to relevant markets and audiences
Work on Special Projects within Product Marketing to improve reach, efficiency and collaboration within our team.
- Lead pivotal internal projects that help the Product Marketing achieve better scale within the organization, such as codifying best practices, improving communications, and/or automating successful operations in collaboration with our global and regional marketing teams
- Help train and coach new-hires and contribute to knowledge sharing and mentoring within the group.
Who you are
- 7 + years in a Marketing role within tech, mobile, gaming or internet services industry
- Experience developing marketing strategies using consumer insights
- Passion for consumer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to use consumer insights and data to inform marketing strategy
- Experience with consumer marketing campaigns, managing the briefing process and strong creative judgement
- Proven track record in building collaborative partnerships with varied teams
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally and at all levels of the organisation
- Highly organised, with experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience driving adoption of new products / services, understanding the key KPIs and measurement approaches
- International experience, working with disparate teams across time-zones