We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineers to join one of our squads in Partners and Emerging Platforms Tribe. We are working together in autonomous teams that take full responsibility for Spotify integration on emerging platforms and hardware partners such as cars, TVs and speakers manufacturers. You will join a team where everyone share a common interest in scalability and continued development. Together we try to find new ways to create a great Spotify experience for all our users at all times. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Build cutting edge software that bring the joy of music to millions of users
- Cross platform (Linux, Android) embedded software and/or firmware development from initial concept to commercialization for software and hardware products
- Create documentation including technical requirements, functional specifications and design specifications
- Collaborate closely with other engineers within and outside of the organization
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
Who you are
- Extensive experience in programming C, JAVA and other programming languages
- Cross platform embedded expertise in Linux and Android OS application development
- Experienced with development on resource constrained systems
- Experienced with Automotive industry is an advantage
- Familiar with CarFi or BT is an advantage
You will work from our awesome office in Stockholm – we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live in Sweden. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.