At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 60 markets and growing fast!
We are looking for an extraordinary Label Campaign Planner to join our advertising operations team in New York. In this role will you be responsible for assisting the full campaign booking process, and supporting our label partners from pre-sales through campaign execution. You are professional, organized and motivated and you have the drive to succeed in a dynamic environment.
You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate label partner and the ad operations teams need. This role includes planning, analysis, collaboration and will require an attention to details. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
- You will be responsible for label partner bookings to make sure they align with our inventory needs and requirements
- You will dedicatedly work with internal and external partners to forecast inventory and plan effective campaigns
- Verify inventory availability through accurate forecasting of campaign proposals
- Communicate all recommendations on campaign proposal updates clearly
- Work closely with the Traffic team to monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery
- You will furthermore work with the ad operations team to provide partners with any necessary campaign reporting, including post-campaign analysis
- You will support the creation of documentation leading good examples
Who you are
- You have 1-2 years relevant experience in a planning role
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, both written and spoken. You have great presentation skills and master the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You thrive in a dynamic, deadline-oriented environment and enjoy working on many projects
- You have strong skills with CRM systems; experience in Salesforce, and the Google DoubleClick suite is a plus
- You have a track record of working with data, compiling reports and conducting detailed analysis
- You are a highly organized and focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- You demonstrate the ability to think creatively, act quickly, and communicate effectively with all partners, both internal and external
- You have analytical and project management skills
You will be working remotely with your manager who will be in London. You will have a team that you work closely with in NYC.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.