The coordinator will focus on supporting the LAM teams across LatAm and US Latin by providing market research, consumer insight and cross border communication and coordination of priorities. This position will be based in Miami working with the Latin American and the US Latin region to leverage relationships to further Spotify’s marketing and distribution initiatives to the mutual benefit of Spotify and its label partners.
What you’ll do
- Assist team members with day-to-day tasks and coordinating marketing programs, release schedule planning and activities as requested
- Assure timely and correct delivery and publishing of new content, resolve any operational matters and monitor the correct implementation of marketing and content plans.
- Plan and implement label and artist educational programs across the region
- Analyze and report on implemented campaigns and programs
- Able to travel for business needs 25% of the time
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with an established digital music service, established record label or major media company is preferred
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required (Portuguese a plus)
- Extremely adept with content management systems and supply chain processes with high-volumes of media
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to craft and deliver executive-level presentations
- Negotiating and people skills are a plus
- Well organized with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines
- A network of industry contacts is a plus
- Work permit in the US a must
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.