We seek an outstanding Legal Assistant to join our legal team in Stockholm. In this role, you will provide administrative support to Spotify’s legal team in Stockholm including the duties and responsibilities listed below.
What you’ll do
- Organize and file commercial contracts, corporate filings and case files
- Obtaining signatures on key documents
- Assist with legal processes involving corporate governance
- Draft and review legal documents, correspondence and presentations
- Overall administrative support as instructed from time to time
Who you are
- This is a junior role but we do see that you have some experience of working in a similar role at a law firm or company.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Swedish
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with document management and filing systems
- Proficiency with Mac OS and Windows incl. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with employees of all levels throughout the organization
- A service-minded mindset and can-do attitude
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.