Spotify is looking for a passionate Junior Content Programming Manager to join our Music team. You will play an important role in help delivering on Spotify’s programming strategy across many different markets. The main focus of the role is to execute on more hands-on operational tasks, such as content tagging, search platform optimizations, creating new in-app hubs, campaign modules etc.
Based in Stockholm, you will work cross-functionally with teams such as R&D, Marketing, Design as our regional teams. Collectively, our mission is to continuously improve the user experience by packaging and programming the most relevant content to all users around the world at all times and to further develop the platform that helps us do this at scale. Your work will definitely impact the way the world experiences audio!
What you’ll do
- You will manage a range of operational tasks such as content tagging, search optimization and quality testing of new content features and hypothesis
- You will set up features such as modules and shelves for global and local programming initiatives for Music, Podcasts and Video
- Execute and deliver fast and qualitative solutions to incoming requests from key partners
- Using quantitative and qualitative data to analyze and understand user behavior
Who you are
- You have previous experience in a Programming/Editorial role
- You have a basic understanding of working in CMS/Publishing tools
- You are eager to develop your skills within the area of Content Programming
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment, capable of meeting tight deadlines, adapt and learn fast
- You are a multi-tasker, able to juggle several tasks and projects simultaneously
- You are ambitious, with the ability to come with suggestions on how to improve our programming processes
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant subject
Please attach your CV in English. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we experience perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.